TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Datexcorp.com is a service of Datex, Inc., and all information on this DATEX,
INC World-Wide Web site (together with the underlying source HTML, ASP, TXT, PDF
and Graphics files that implement the hypertext features, this "Site") may be used solely under the following terms and conditions:
1. PURPOSE OF DATEXCORP.COM The purpose of this Site is to give site visitors a general understanding of Supply Chain Management (SCM); not to provide specific advice. While a great deal of care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, the ideas, general principles and conclusions presented at this site may differ depending on local, state and federal laws and regulations.
2. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE
2.1. As between Datex, Inc. and you, all right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to Datex, Inc., or other business partners. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying Datex, Inc.'s products and services in many countries are proprietary marks of Datex, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. 2.2. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view and use information retrieved from this Site provided solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes, and provided you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as expressly provided above, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from Datex, Inc.
2.3. Use, duplication, or disclosure by or for the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19
3. LINKING You may provide links to this Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on this Site, (b) you give Datex, Inc. notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (c) you discontinue providing hot links to this Site if notified by Datex, Inc.
4.1. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND Datex, Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
4.2. Datex, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY A COVERED PARTY (AS DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY. "COVERED PARTY" MEANS Datex, Inc., ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LISTEES, AND ANY OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE, SUBCONTRACTOR, AGENT, SUCCESSOR, OR ASSIGN OF Datex, Inc., ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LISTEES.
6. GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, as they apply to filings and practices therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts of the United States of America and/or the state courts of Florida; and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely in Florida, USA
7. CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Datex, Inc. with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
9. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
10. COPYRIGHT; PERMITTED USES; RESTRICTIONS ON USE Materials available in the datexcorp.com web site are protected by copyright law. Copyright © 1999-2003 Datex, Inc. All rights reserved. This license agreement applies to Datexcorp.com, WarehouseManagement.com, DatexSolutions.com, POWERHOUSEWMS.com, POWERHOUSEWMS.net and all other domains registered to Datex, Inc.
11. TRADEMARKS Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the express written permission of Datex, Inc. or such third party which may own the Trademark.