Two known signature pads are listed below. Please contact Datex at 800-933-2839 before purchasing a signature pad to confirm compatability.
1. Device = Ambir P15-PS. Link: http://www.ambir.com/page.asp?issue=831. Their phone number is 630-530-5400 and let them know that Datex sent you!
Note: The above device will work for customers that have the FootPrint application on the desktops. The above device DOES NOT work for hosted or terminal services. Device #2 below is recommended for hosted or terminal services.
2. Device = ePad (VP9801) by Interlink. Link: http://www.epadlink.com/solutions-epadhardware-epad.php
If you receive the error below when printing a report and you are on a 64bit server, perform the following steps.
- Go to Control Panel and select Add or Remove Programs
- Uninstall Crystal Report Basic Runtime for Visual Studio 2008 (x64)
- Go to D:\DataDatexInstallsFootPrintDesktopCrystalReports10_5 and run CRRedist2008_x86
The steps and screenshots are as follows:
Go to Active Directory on your Domain Controller server
- Click Start
- Click Administative Tools
- Click Active Directory Users and Computers (See screenshot below)
- Create a new “FootPrintService” domain user account.
- Right Click User
- Choose New
- Choose User (See screenshot below)
- Create a new FootPrintUsers group (See screenshot below). Then add all FootPrint user’s accounts to this new group.
- Add FootPrintUser and keep the default Group scope and Group type (See screenshot below).
- Add all FootPrint user’s accounts to FootPrintUsers group by double clicking FootPrintUser (See screenshot below).
- Click Members and click Add (See screenshot below).
- Add all FootPrint users to this group and the new “FootPrintService” account that you created in step one.
- Enter the name and click Check Names
- Click OK (See screenshot below).
If you are unable to release your wave, you may have a manual allocation task to complete. NOTE: Choosing Process Wave Manually requires the user to select the location the materials are located in.
- Select Wave from the Wave list
- Select the Manual Allocations tab
- Double click on the line item
The manual allocation screen will populate all locations available for the material.
- Double click on the location – this populates the location in the From Location box
- Verify the Allocate Amount as what is required
- Press the Allocate button’
To delete attachments, use the following steps:
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the shared drive
- Right click Start and choose Explore
- Choose C or D (where your shared folder is located), D:DataSharesEntityAttachments
- In the Entity Attachments folder, select the forlder for the shipment number that has the attachment to be deleted
- Right click the attachment and choose Delete
Attchments can only be deleted by accessing the attachement folder and deleting the attachment through the windows interface. Attachments cannot be deleted through the user interface at this time to provide a measure of control.
You will need to adjust the receive task by using the following steps:
- In FootPrint, go to Operations Management > Inbound > View > Shipments
- Select the shipment by highlighting it
- Select the Shipment Lines tab
- Go down to the Receive Tasks and right click on the receipt that you want to adjust
- Click on Adjust Receive Task
- Your cursor will be on the Received field of the Receive Task line. You will need to enter the correct quantity received and hit confirm.
Note: Receiving tasks cannot be adjusted for serialized items, since each item must have a serial number associated with it at receiving.
The system will create an offsetting task to maintain a history of the tasks performed.
This content is restricted to FootPrint Users. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.[wpmem_txt]